Sunday, February 28, 2010

Like A Knife

There's going to be a gathering for the NA dudes and babes this March.
I'm not sure if I wanna go.
No, I wanna go but I don't wanna go.
I don't get me. Tskk.

Tumblr has been entertaining lately. :)

Hababa said I'm always sad.
Why do all these kind of people always say that?
It's either sad or stress.
This would be the third time.
Not counting doctors, for the stress part.

& she knows I have a boyfriend, despite us being strangers.
Wow. The wonders of being aged, like, damn aged.
Just by looking at me, she could tell.
Uhh-may-zing.

She said other stuffs 'bout me too.
& I like some but I won't tell ya.

The thing is, she knows I'm sick too.

Actually, the whole time we were there, the pain was bothering me.
But I just sat and listened and tried my best to understand.
My malay is already so bad, what more Indonesian?
Tskkk.

I ate Maggie mee today.
I'm asking for trouble, huh?
But what to do, nothing else to eat.

Like I said to Sisto last night,
If it's your time to die, you'll die.

Right?

No matter how cautious you are with your life,
no matter how many precautions you take,
when it's your time, it's your time.

You can't stop it, or change it.

Okay, yes. I am sad.
I'm not particularly sure why.
I can only be happy for a moment, just for that moment.
Then I'll go back to feeling sorry for myself.
Well, maybe not feeling sorry.
Just that sad feeling.

I don't know.
I try to be happy sometimes.
Putting your troubles behind you isn't that difficult.
But it isn't easy either.

Sometimes, I think that I'm happy.
But maybe that happiness doesn't reach inside me.

Someone, define happy.
Someone, define sad.

Thank you.

I don't have the mood for anything now.
I miss you, but you don't seem like you wanted to talk.

I'll go cycling tomorrow.
Spend the entire day at the beach.
Bring sandwiches, maybe?
Or maybe fly a kite while I'm there.
Sounds like fun.

Gonna go.
Bye.

Stay with me
Or watch me bleed
I need you
Just to breathe

P.S: I won't give up on myself. Trust me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment