Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hold On

My sister is soooo pretty. :D

I haven't been a good daughter, I haven't been a good sister, I haven't been a good friend, I haven't been a good listener, I haven't been there for anyone, and I haven't been a healthy person for a long time. But hey, the latter is okay, right? Because I deserve it. I still do the things I want to do despite my condition. I asked for it, right? Well, thanks.

I feel like taking a knife and stabbing it at the area where the pain is. It's really playing games with me; first it's the left side, then it's the right, then it goes back to the left, and then the right. I wish it'd quit doing that. I wish it'll just go away.

I cried for the first time today since ages. So much for promising not to cry. I'm such a weakling.

I'm starting to lose the flame that once burned so bright. I'm starting to lose the hope that I tried so hard to hold onto. I'm not sure what to do now.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, no matter how dead tired I am. Really feel like grabbing a knife right now.

When it falls apart,
& you're feeling lost
All your hope is gone
Don't forget to hold on

No comments:

Post a Comment