Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kite Flying @ Marina Barrage

Simply gorgeous sunset.
It was fun, damn super fun. The thing that tired me most was Syai's kite. It just wouldn't fly, and I didn't wanna give up, not sure why. Fahmi and me tried all kinds of ways to get the kite up: extra strings, tied the head etc. At first, it worked, then we gave up. I sweated so much yesterday, ran around like some crazy girl, screamed so much, and the worse part? The kites love me so much that they all always fall on me. Tskk. I can't even count how many times they went down on me. But we were near a damned dam dammit! *inside joke*

So, while I was having fun at the south side of Singapura, my family were in the east having fun with...


Kurang asam, tak ajak.
I liked it when I first tried it last two weeks or so.
Pffffft.
But! Listen to my dad laugh in the beginning.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, so cute!

By the way, I watched Marley & Me for the first time today on Star Movies and I freaking cried. If my religion allowed it, I wouldn't have minded a dog. (But I still love cats!) But seriously, me and Sisto cried like shit at the last part. So touching. Movies that star animals usually melt my heart. Like, Joe Young. T.T

I'm gonna go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment