Friday, February 26, 2010

Save Your Heart

This got me laughing for like, 5 minutes? Maybe more.
Priceless expressions, seriously.
I don't know why I never noticed this back then.
Sucha long ago picture.
Really made my day though.

I miss school.
No, I miss school with W35F.
It's the only class that feels like home to me.

I want a cat.
I am jealous of Liyana's Boboy.
If I had a cat, I'll talk to it all day for the rest of this hols.
It'll be my best friend at home.
HAHAHA.

I had a new idea for a story while I was showering this morning.
& I haven't even written the storyline down in case I forgot.
I'll work on it this holidays so I won't be bored.
I should be excited, but I'm not.
Hmmm~

I shall go now.
Maybe a movie marathon tonight.
Oh gosh, I forgot it's Friday.
Whaaaaat the helllllll???
So faaaaaaassssssssttttt?????

&, I realized today that he was right.
Try to please everyone, and you'll please no one.

Save your heart
For someone that's worth dying for
Don't give it away
Torn apart
Never getting what you've been crying for
Its always the same

And you give
And they take
And its love that you want
But not love that you make

P.S: Stop lying to yourself. Time to wake up, and grow up. Suck it up and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment