Sunday, February 7, 2010

Right Here, Right Now

I know it’s only been half a year, but it has been a really beautiful period for me. Thank you for putting up with all the shit I keep giving you, thank you for being ever so patient with me, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for making me believe in myself again, thank you for everything you’ve done for me. And lastly, thank you for loving me unconditionally.

Happy number six, baby!

Right here, right now
I'm looking at you & my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything
Right here, I promise you somehow
That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be
But right now there's you and me

P.S: & Syaiful Amiril Bin Haj Mohamad, thank you for remembering our monthsary. Our happiness right now, is all thanks to you. :) I really hope you'll find your true love soon. [Ahmad bilang aku. Heh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment