Saturday, February 6, 2010

AIRSHOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Never had so much fun in my life till today. It's like, going to a big event with your best friend, and not with your family. It feels so... grown-up. Even though we didn't really act like one. HAHA. But heck, who cares? We had loads of fun. And from the pictures itself, I looked very happy. No, WE looked very happy. It's like, after what, months since we last had a good outing together, we FINALLY had one. After all the shit we went through that concerned family, school and friends, we had one happy, enjoyable, hot day to ourselves. And when I say hot, it's really hot, as in, not the weather. Heh. But the over-excited one wasn't me though. Haha. I got the videos of her getting all excited about the angmohs, and after the pictures with them, how red her face was. Hahahahahahaha. We did a lot of jump shots. & a group of teenagers stole my idea when I suggested jump shot as they were passing by. Walao, no originality sia. Copyrighted tau. Gawddd. Oh yeah, not forgetting the part in the Exhibition Hall when someone went smack into a pillar with an extinguisher. -;-

The aerial display disappointed me a little. The first time I went, there were so many stunts. There was even a V-Day dedication to the couples and whatever. The planes did a heart-shaped smoke trail or whatever you call it. I liked that. But then, this time, it was like, one plane pass by, zoom here there up down left right twist twist, then dah. It's like, just one by one fly here there, then dah. No like, four at one go, fly upwards with the smoke trail thing. No super cool stunts like making shapes or whatever. Out of ten, I'll rate them four. Seriously, the 2008 aerial display was way better.

Nevertheless, I had lotsa fun today. Especially the jumping shots. It was crazy. The not so fun part is my hair that keeps flying all over the place because the wind went crazy on us.

I'm not sure why I don't really feel that tired. Maybe because tomorrow is a special day. But I have to tag along with Sisto to OC for her tuition with Rafi and I will have to squeeze in revision time for Maths. Still, tomorrow is a special day. Too bad I have a cough. Eating my dearest Strawberry Cheese Tart won't make it better, so sad. But! Tomorrow is still a special day...

OHH! My phone just reminded me about tomorrow. "6th Month in 10 minutes". Hahahaha, I love my phone. Plus, it played Utopia as the ringtone. Heh, heh, heh.

I'm gonna go do my mum's stuff while waiting for my midnight caller. Weeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment