Monday, February 8, 2010

I Will Be

So. My dearest Ahmad surprised me this morning by msging my own address to me and that he was waiting at 8.30 plus in the morning at the block opposite mine. I wasn't really that surprised that he came, but I was surprised that he knew my address. & the fact that I don't remember telling him. Sigh. But anyway, at 9 plus, I met him at 537 and off we went for breakfast at Mac's.

After breakfast, I realised that my Broadband Mobile wasn't in my bag, so we went back to my house to get it. And now, he officially knows where I live. Hahah. After that, headed down to Orchard Central Spinelli to study. Well, I did. He FB-ed and watched The Dudesons on YT. Hahah, never mind.

At about 1 plus, we went to the masjid next to Paragon (Al-Falah, issit? [sp?]) for Zohor. Yesss, I went for prayers with my boyfriend. First time ever that this happened. He's turning me into a saint. No, scratch that. He's turning me into an USTAZAH. -;- Pffffft. Maybe soon you'll find me wearing tudung for the rest of my life. Which isn't a bad thing but I'm not ready to commit to that yet. Ah, well.

After Zohor, we went to Takashimaya to walk around, since he wanted to "walk around". Went to Kinokuniya and looked at scores. He found Lamb Of God scores. Tskk, hahah. Spent some time there, and then to Art Friend. They still have the hearts styrofoam thing (thank God!) that I wanted to buy for Mum's cupcake tier deco. Didn't buy, didn't have enough $. But it's good that they still have it. Considering how I only knew of its existence back in 2007.

We headed for Woodlands after that 'cause Ahmad had to pay his fines or something, if I'm not mistaken. It was sucha hot day, seriously. I was sweating like mad. After that, lunched at Causeway. Wooooo, my favourite part. I had this Seafood Tom Yam Bee Hoon, and heck, when I got it, I thought it was a lot. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it. But guess what?? I DID FINISH IT! Ask Ahmad. I was so proud of myself. Hahaha. & guess what? I'm hungry again. We ate at around 4.30 plus, and it's 8.55 now. Hahahahaha. My stomach is weird these days.

Anyway, we had nothing to do after lunch, so we walked around Causeway and ended up at Courts. Looking at EVERY sections. Appliances, Fridge, Beds, Electronics etc. Ahmad followed me around and pulled me away from the stuff whenever I get too close just because he was afraid we'll get approached by the salesguy cause I look like a potential buyer. -.-

& we shall end with the sunset today. It was gorgeous. Simply. Gorgeous. Too. Breathtaking. & my heart broke (too many times already) when I remembered that my Canon 400D.... is spoilt. T.T

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me

No comments:

Post a Comment