Friday, February 19, 2010

Empty

I think today is simply awesome! Heh. Outing with Miss Yow to the Canon Centre or whatever you call it, to send my dearest 400D for repair. & so, begins my one or two weeks separation from my first love. My heart broke 28987429768273482 times, okay! My first camera, so loyal, never failed to make me proud of the pictures I take, is now at the hospital. Orang die sakit, camera pon ikot sakit. Apalah nasib gua?

Anyway, after that, we headed off to lunch at Singapore Flyer. Ended up looking around Marina Square for any jobs available. Got lost a little while trying to look for the Millenia Walk. Finally, we headed down to POPEYES for lunch. See that picture up there. That's MINE. ALONE. ALONE tau!! Hahaha. I think we sat there for two hours? Till who else but the guy-who-just-got-that-photographer-job came along. Rafi. Yeaaaaah, I'm jealous of his job, I really am. Shall not talk about that.

So after Popeyes, we went to Esplanade to look at PopcornPop. On the way, I saw the VP of MCG (whatshisnameagain?) and Ruuuuuuuuuudy Faaaaaaaaaarhan. Yessssss, that boy saw me but didn't smile. Nat didn't even look at him. HAHAHAAHAHA. She said if she did, she would give him the finger. Hahahaha. After PCP, went to MPH at Raffles City and she bought two books cause there's a sale there! I didn't have enough moolahs, :(

I think that overall, my date with Natasha today is damn awesome. Like, 6 hours++ straight with her. All the way till Paris. Awwwwwwwwwwsome, man, awwwwwwwwwwsome.

This picture up there, is the sweetest thing my mother has ever done. On Thursday, me and my dad went to the driving centre down at Kampung Ubi, if I'm not wrong, to register for my license. & when we got back, I saw this two cupcakes on the dining table. I was.... shocked/surprised/touched/happygilerrr. My mum had cupcake orders and she had spare cupcakes so she did those words. I was like, what the helll???? I couldn't believe my eyes, seriously.

So I trained down to Chinese Garden this morning, before my date with Nat, to meet this dear boy. It was a nice morning, pretty windy. We sat at the highest storey of the Pagoda. & I stole the chance to take a picture of the man whose name is on that Double Chocolate cupcake. &! He was damn crazy this morning, I'm not sure why. He did really stupid stuff, my goodness. Like, belly dancing and catwalking. I laughed like..... You get the idea. But he made my morning so awesome. :)

Both of them made my day so awesome la, seriously. Thanks, guys! :D

Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty

No comments:

Post a Comment