Thursday, February 4, 2010

According To You

I still feel high, but not so high like yesterday. Mirah said it could be because of my medicine. HAHA. No, it's not, I just feel happy lately. 'Cause something someone said made me realize a lot of things. I shall not talk about it, yeah, but I'll post stuffs I found while I was dead bored just now. Tsk.

(& the title for this post, is a song I happened to stumble upon. Me likes. Heh.)


I like this one! It's so cute! Haha.
Lagi satu, lagi satu!!


Cute peeee.
It's like, I went awwwwwwwww.
Can't help it. I think I'm going crazy with all these love websites stuff that I keep reading.
I ain't stopping though. HAH.
Lovely entertainment.

Gawd, my throat still hurts.

These past few days have been very..... romantic.
Azhar just added a little humour to it.

I'm loving the last week of school!!
& Tumblr is lovely too!!

Airshoooowwwwwwwwww!!

&

Sundaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Wait, there's UT to study for. Bummer.
At least UT isn't during Ramadhan.
:)

But according to him
I'm beautiful
Incredible
He can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny
Irresistible
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite
I don't feel like stopping it
So, baby, tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment