Monday, January 4, 2010

I couldn't sleep last night, have no idea why. Kept tossing and turning. Even when I managed to shut my eyes, I keep waking up. Have no idea why. & that's probably the reason why I had a headache the whole day, and on the way home, giddy like shit, at the bus stop, giddy like shit, in the bus, felt like fainting. Okay, kinda sounds drama-ish, but hell, I'm not. It's the truth.

Anyway, I filled my stomach with food and the headache's gone. Gonna read the 6Ps for Web UT tomorrow, then sleep.

OHHHHHHH. Saw Boys Like Girls' Two Is Better Than One music video. As usual, my Paul D. !!!!! Smokin' hot, I tell you. So sad Taylor Swift wasn't in the vid. Or else it would have been a goddamn better video.


Paul. Paul. Paul. Paul.
Sister says I'm crazy. HAHA.
It's a teenage thing! It's my last teenage year!
HAHA. I'm old, don't need to remind me. -.- betol la.

Anywaysss, Ezabel msned me out of the blue today. Had a shock. Apparently, she was just inviting me to 6/2 2003 class reunion at Costa Sands this 15-17. Like, finally, a reunion. That class was like the best, evarrr. But I'm kinda hesitant on going and I kinda know why. But hell, I miss them people, so hell, I'm going.

Okay, tomorrow, I :

- Will stop smacking people, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Will stop being rough
- Will stop swearing!***
- Will save up at least 2 buxx to put in the "polaroid bank" (applies to everyday)

That's it. My right shoulder hurts. I'm gonna head to bed now. One more thing:

HELL, I WANNA GO TO THE BLG CONCERT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment