Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let's Just Fall In Love Again

The back one is Tiramisu flavoured. Awesome to the max ahh.

Studying again! Found out that Mum deleted my favourite messages from the red SE phone that I used to have. She's using it now so yeah, she deleted my favourite messages and she named Ahmad as "Ahmat Fazlun". -__________________________-

Seriously. My mum. Ahmat. AHMAT.

Anywayssss, school's starting on Monday. So not ready. Hahah. Studying like shit again. Touching up on vectors this time, and maybe graphs tonight. Yay! Pffft.

& next Saturday is the performance. I'm not sure who's gonna play gong for Slendro ('cause I'm not), which is on Thursday, and Maths UT is on the same day. Like, errr dotdotdot. Hahah. Will leave it to GNK.

Alright. Off to study! My brain hurts already. Hahah.

And I wanna fall in love with you again
I don't have to try
It's so easy who needs to pretend
But because
It's so funny let's just think about it honey
Let's just fall in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment