Friday, November 6, 2009

This little darling is having a high fever, 39 degrees. :( I hope she'll be fine once I get home. Which reminds me, I'll be coming home late today. Friday nights are always the higlight of the week lately, haha. Been spending them with Zul, Hafiz and Natasha for three weeks in a row. Today would be the third week, but if I'm not wrong, Hafiz is in Australia right now. Haha. Enjoy your time there, dood!

I'm so bored right now. Pfffft. PPT's done, without even my contribution. This class is always way, way, way ahead of me. Sighs. Lucky I did some contribution at class level just now. This faci... Never mind.

I still have no idea what to get that girl. 15 years of knowing her, growing up with her, you would have thought I would know her inside out already. But no, I don't. Maybe when it comes to personal stuff and whatever, yeah. But when it comes to what she wants and likes, I have no idea. I'm a disgrace, I know. -.-

I'm watching the Live In Texas videos again. Laughing my ass off at Azhar's laugh, as usual. I miss this gang. Just now, when I was with Sarah, Syai and Azhar downstairs at the tables near W2, Eunice hugged me from behind and gave me the shock of my life. Haaahaaaa. I miss that girl laaa. Never fails to make me laugh. Actually, I miss W35F. Never mind, we have Wednesday's plan. Heeeee. Doh-ray-mo-on! Doraemon, Doraemon!

Damn, I forgot to bring camera for later. Woke up at 6.10 today, the latest since a while. Panicked like shit. Sighs. Why is school so bloody far? :(

Looking forward to later. Looking forward to tomorrow. Looking forward to Sunday. Not looking forward for school next week. :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment