Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thunder

Dinner with Mdm Riah was AWWSOME!! Had so much fun talking to her, and it was the first time, EVARRR, that I saw Zul going gagaga over the sweet and cute stories that Mdm Riah told us. I love her laaaaaa, I love them laaaaaa, I love today laaaaaa.

& I love Ahmad laaaaaa. He surprised me with a midnight message. Super duper ultra mega sweet, I couldn't stop smiling and it took me a while to finally catch up with the conversation going on between Nat, Zul and Mdm Riah after reading the message. It's just so..... ohmygod la. Seriously caught me off-guard. Super sweeeeet laaaaaaa.

I love this one. Not sure where I found it. Maybe Le Love.

Found this too. Freaking awesome.
Wish I could play like this too.
But nothing beats David Sides.
He's like, awesome-r.


Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder

& I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
& listen to the thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment