Thursday, November 5, 2009

All I Need

Am loving this editted version. I still have lots to learn. :)

Since Ahmad complained that I haven't updated my blog in a while, I shall update now while I have the time.

This is the first time since weeks that I returned home from school before 8. Ever since I joined Gamelan, ever since the semester started, I always reach home from school at about 9 to 10. It's damn tiring. Even though Kirana's over, there's still the Peranakan festival to prepare for. The Ba-ba-bazaar at SMU, this coming 28 and 29 November. Sighs.

Yay! Dinner with Mdm Riah at her house tomorrow! Yay! Outing on Saturday with my dearest! Yay! Somebody's turning 15 this Sunday! Wait, un-yay that last one. I have yet to get her present. Pffft.

So, Muddddd, is this update enough??

Garrrr, Marketing tomorrow. Bummerrrr.

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace

Don’t tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don’t tear me down
You’ve opened the door now, don’t let it close

No comments:

Post a Comment