Friday, November 13, 2009

No Promises

Seriously, this is not my Friday. I forgot that it was Friday (again!!!), tripped on my slippers on the way to Coral, but not forgetting the part where I knocked my head on the train doors thrice (Ahmad counted). That's not the worst for today. The worst is leaning against the train driver's door and suddenly crashing it open. I don't know how to explain, and I have no idea how it happened. Must have leaned against the door too hard. Damned driver was super shocked. & Ahmad was super enjoying himself, laughing away. -.- Meanie!

SUPER MALUU. & everyone super saw it.

I'm gonna go out soon. Gonna watch Paranormal Activity with my guys and girl at Ehub, late night movie. Awwsome perrr. Mum was reluctant, but well, I guess my persuasion skills have gotten better. 18 is a good number. Heeeeeeee.

He drew this on my arm, and you gotta admit, it's nicer than my own piece of shit.
I've always been bad at drawing anyway. Prefer colouring.

I know I'm not looking forward to next year when you go.
I don't know how I'm gonna survive even if it's for a short while.
Whenever you're away from me, you take a part of me with you too.
You break my heart when you're gone, but mend it again when you're near.
What am I to do without you?

I don't wanna run away
Baby, you're the one I need tonight
No promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment