Saturday, November 14, 2009

Say OK

She's starting to smile and laugh more often. :D

This is the worst Saturday I've ever had.
Except for the couple of hours I was out with Natasha.
Thank god I could break away with her.
Or I would have lost my mind.

I keep telling myself it's just for today.
& I hope to God it really is just for today.
I'm so fucking pissed with her.
So fucking pissed with myself.
I don't know what else to do.

I got into trouble for last night.
But that's okay.
She made me fucking pissed this morning.
But that's okay.
She made me even more pissed in the afternoon.
But that's okay.
I went to have some girl time with Natasha.
So that's okay.
I get back home and she starts on me again.
It's not okay anymore.

& to make things worse, the dream last night keeps replaying in my head.
I remember every single detail.

I'm tired of crying.

It's hard, fucking hard, being the firstborn.

I need to quickly sleep this off.
Then I'll feel better.

Someone's going through a hard time now.
I feel your pain.

When it's not alright
When it's not ok
Will you try to make me feel better?
Will you say alright? (say alright)
Will you say ok? (Say ok)
Will you stick with me through whatever?
Or run away
(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok)
Say ok

No comments:

Post a Comment