Friday, November 13, 2009

I am officially the dumbest asshole in the world.
I have no idea what Ahmad sees in me.
-.-
Hahah.

Or maybe it's just me always making a fool of myself whenever it comes to him. This is bad, man, bad for my health. Hahah. But, me likeys. Hahah.

& I really think people should not discriminate based on the colour of your skin. 'cause we're all the same. We're still humans, and we have a heart. Black or white (or yellow), we're all still the same, people with feelings.

But well, what the heck, it's not my problem.

& why do I always forget about Fridays? -.-

Angmoh faci for Marketing makes the module much better. Why must we have a permanent faci who has so high expectations? Marketing sucksxz bolasxz.

Yowzer just smsed me that SYPA is on again. Whoooooooooooooo~~~!!!! & the deadline is like, next year in April. Bloody so much time. More outings!! Sentosa again!! But hey, I'm not doing this in the hopes of winning. I'm doing this for the fun of it; to bond with photography, make my photography better, and well, just to go out. Hahah. But if I win, then isn't that good? Hahah. Doakan la ye.

Tabitha's face is on one of the RP pillars. Somebody's gonna like it. *kenings naik naik*

Haha, Yowzer just told me to support 'To Write Love On Her Arms'. Cuteness laaaa, this fan of zombie sheep. & Shawn The Sheep -.-

I end up with this ugly piece of shit. The pen hurt, it felt like I was getting a tattoo.
But I kinda like it.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment