Monday, November 9, 2009

Dreaming Of You

I love this picture. Credits to Thahirah. :)

I know I had a bad dream last night. I woke up in tears after that. Like, real, real tears. I could feel the tears on my face. It's been a really long time since I last cried in my sleep. & of all the persons to appear in my dreams, it had to be him.

In that dream, he was my brother.
& in that dream, I was happy that he was my brother.
But in that dream, he died in my arms.
& so, I cried.

It felt so real.
Just so, so real.
But to have a brother, it felt so good.
Just too good.

I wish I had a brother.
& I wish my grandma was still alive.
Things wouldn't have been this way.
But that's life.
Sadly.

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
& there's nowhere in the world
I'd rather be
Than here in my room
Dreaming about you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment