Sunday, November 8, 2009

HAPPY 15TH!!

HEY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER!!
In the end, I still got her the shoe. -.-

As much as I hate to say that I find myself such a disgrace as your sister because I don't know what to buy for your birthday present, I still gotta admit that fact. You just know me too well, but I seem to not know you as well as that. Well, at least I got you the shoes you wanted so much. :)

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know that whatever you do, they'll still be there.

Even though we've been through many ups and downs as we grew up together, even though I can be an entire bitch to you sometimes (I'm aware of that, okay.), even though sometimes I irritate you with the stuffs I do and say, even though I may not have time for you nowadays, even though I don't show it, always know that no matter what, you'll always be my darling sister, and I love you very, very much.

& on this very, very special day, which I don't know why but somehow means a lot to you, I hope that whatever you wish for will come true and may you always have success in whatever you do. Always remember, family comes first, so don't forget your darling sister over here who stayed up till 1.30am just to finish up this post for you. Long story short:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAAAAA, SITI NURFARHANA BTE TAHIR!!!!

One more thing, this year, you had it easy, huh? No eggs on your head. -.- Not fair, so you will get double the dose next year. Heeeee. Revenge is sweet or what. Seoul Garden or Han River, babe?


P.S: I'M STARTING TO GET STUCK ON THUNDER ALL OVER AGAIN. WHYYYY???

No comments:

Post a Comment