Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This woman is so damn funny laaaaa. Walao. It's so easy to trick her when it comes to malay stuff, and the fact that she gets so easily excited whenever she sees Paul Twohill around in her school is just so cute. & somehow, after what she told me, she seems to still be in sucha happy mood. I'm jealous. Hahaha. But it's good la, being in a good mood. She always seems so depressed, and it depresses me too sometimes. -.-

Ahmad told me to read this this morning. & if I were to tell the truth, I kinda cried a little. A LITTLE ONLY!! But it sure cheered me up. I really didn't expect this. Thanks, Shak!! :)

There's Gamelan later. :( But at least the songs are more interesting than Kirana. Looking forward to the performance. Hee.

It's so freaking cold in this class. -.-

Ohohoh! Before I forget.

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER PRANK AHMAD AGAIN. EVARRR.

I know what it feels like now. Sadly, I was just planning one. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment