Monday, November 2, 2009

Best Friends Forever

Credits to Hafiz Yusof for this fabulous idea!
Credits to Azhar to this really sweet picture.
No idea who took this but it's my laptop wallpaper now. <3

I don't know why but this afternoon, I was being very not me around Ahmad and Mirah. & all the way home with Mirah, I wouldn't stop disturbing her and stuff. She really wanted to beat me with her waterbottle. Hahah. I think I was really irritating laaaaa. Walao.

I am still loving Vanilla Twilight. & New Moon is coming out on Dec 3. Heeeee. & this Saturday is my..... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. & I found a book titled, "Best Friends Forever". I shall read it first before letting Natashii read it. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So far, it's awwsome, and I feel like I'm the nerd in the book. :)


When the rain comes down
I'll be there
I will always be around
Just wanna be the one to catch you
When you fall

No comments:

Post a Comment