Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 3

Flickr has really good pictures too. You just need to know the place to go.

Had more visitors today. First, was Cik Azizah and her daughter, Ain. They brought me food! Cream crackers, mini oreo, Kit Kat, and the Assorted Chocolate. Cik Azizah used my laptop to show me some food blogs that she wanted me to show my mum. Blahblahblah, I had my lunch (Tom Yam Sotong! Yummm!) and Mum arrived with two helium balloons, one is a Minnie Mouse face, the other is a whole Tweety. Cik Azizah and Ain laughed when I complained. Pffffffft. Then, Cik Azizah left with Ain. Doctor Sulaiman came with the whole team of doctors!! *melts* Hahah. But seriously, he's like, *screams* Okay, calm down. Where was I? Yeah, it turns out that the cyst in my ovary burst, so the fluid sort of came out or something. Some sort of infection happened, and since I was in the middle of my menstrual cycle, I feel the pain. Soooo, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyeah.

Next visitor is Mirrrrah. Had a shock when I went down to meet her. I was actually looking for her hair, but when she waved at me, I was like, ohmygod. Haha. She was damn funny la just now. Everywhere she go, I must teman her. Like small gegirl, and I'm the mummy. Pffft. The entrance thing, the registration thing. Takot nah when I walk away. Hahahahaha. Ate at Qi Ji, then went up to my ward. Webcammed a while, then watched the 2pm Kiss-The-Pig dare thing. Damn hilarious laaa. Korean guys are quite cute too. Haha. Then, Aunty Liza came. I had a shock, 'cause I'm not really close to her. But I really appreciate her coming. She brought a bag of fruits for me. Heh.

Shortly after Mirah and Aunty Liza left, my darling Nafisah arrived with her mum, Cik Ros. Nafisah marched in the ward with a Minnie Mouse bolster. I was like, ohmygod. First, cartoon balloons, now a cartoon pillow/bolster. Well, Fisah is being, well, Fisah. She loves cute stuff, and I really appreciate it. I have something to hug tonight. Heh. With one hand, of course. & Fisah, jeng3, took out her 450D camera and snapped away at me. Hahah. I was actually busy eating my dinner. Anyway, when they left, and I salam-ed Cik Ros, she hugged me and whispered, "Sabar eh.", and left 20 bucks in my hand. I was, shocked, seriously. & I keep saying the same thing ever since Sarah first came as my first visitor, "Thanks for coming!". Hahah. But oh wells.

Spent some time sitting with the Nenek next to me after that. She is sooooooooo cute. Hahah. Mind you, I grew up without a grandma, and I always wondered what it would feel like to talk to a grandmother. It feels really nice. I did one of her wordsearch puzzles. She's really too cute. :)


Fucking sad, bodoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment