Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2

I remember that first day so well. Do you?

I was so bored so I watched the Live In Texas videos, the Twister videos and all the other videos I have of W35F. & now, I'm looking through all the pictures I have of you guys, and missing you guys lots. (Don't cry, don't cry.) Okay, subject change!

Maisarah visited me just now at about 12. She freaked out, like, really freak out, at my drip. Wouldn't stop staring at it. Haha. Mai, you have no idea of the real agony. I hope you won't go through it, evarrr. & we talked, like, really talked after whatt, a day of not meeting? Hahah. But hey, who wouldn't miss this girl. & it's so sweet of her to actually skip school just to come see me, taking a 1-hour plus pluss train journey, then bus down to CGH. Thanks, babe! It was nice to see you so early in the day. It kept my mood up. :)

After Sarah left, waited for the CT scan which was at 2. After the scan, I fell asleep when I got back to my room. When I woke up at about 4 to 5 there, I watched Surf's Up. Shia LaBeouf was the voice of Cody or something, if I'm not wrong. Nice to hear his voice, really. Fits that penguin. Haha. Anyway, yeah, waited for the doctor to come around. & my gawd, I'm so thankful that it's not appendics. It's an ovarian cyst. Read up about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cyst

The doctors said I could eat, but if I vomit or anything, the drip will have to stay. I was like, faen, but whatever, as long as I can fill my stomach with something solid. Too much air, bodoh! (I've been swearing ever since I got admitted, and it's not good. Syai got the worst of it. Finger all come out. Hahaha.) & downstairs, met the rest of the family and Syai, Natasha and beloved Ahmad. Man, was so happy. Not only because I finally get to eat after more than 24 hours of not being able to eat, but because Ahmad was there!! & Syai, as usual, up to his nonsense. Natasha gave me a REAL sunflower, I was shocked that it was real, I don't know why. Haha. & Syai gave me a leaf he plucked from a tree. -.-

After the guys left, went up to my room with Natasha and we webcammed and facebooked and chatted and all. & I made fun of her. & Natasha says that if I have to remove my ovaries, I get to enjoy sex without worrying about unwanted pregnancy. -.-

Haha. It was great having her around. I laughed a lot, despite the pain, but it's okay. Like what she and Sarah said, it's not always that I get hospitalized. I'm like, .............................. Anyway, here are the pictures we took. Heh. I really look sick, man.

Reminders to self:

Appreciate life.
Appreciate family.
Appreciate friends.
Appreciate food.
Appreciate water.
Appreciate both your hands.
Appreciate good health.
Appreciate the fact that you have it easier than others.
Appreciate those who worry about you.
Appreciate those who love you.
Appreciate those who miss you.
Appreciate the good things in life.
& don't complain when you get the bad things. (like phone masok toilet bowl. -.- )

Basically, appreciate everything that you've got in your life right now.
You'd never know when they'll be taken away from you.

People, learn this lesson that I learnt the hard way.
You're luckier than me to be spared the agony.

It'll be over soon, sweetie.
& when it's all over,
things will go back to what it used to be.
I promise you that.

A thousand, million thank yous to Angela, Hafizah, Natasha, Maisarah, Syai and Ahmad for coming down just to visit me. You guys made my day. & all the get well soon wishes from friends, I can't thank you enough. I'm so thankful to have friends like all of you, really. It's the greatest blessing to have. I love y'all much much!!!!!!! I'll recover as quickly as I can, so that I can see you W35F peeps on Monday! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment