Thursday, October 15, 2009

CGH, Level 6, Ward 16, Room 30.

Ibu Long gave the flower thing to me. Hahaha. So cute.

I'm stronger than I thought. It feels really good to know that. Anyway, I pinky-promised Sisto that I wouldn't cry so I ain't gonna cry. I'm not a promise breaker. I won't cry because I feel sorry for myself. I'll only cry because of the pain. & so far, the pain is bearable. :)

Except for the drip, which is bothering me right now. Oh, it's 10.53pm. Time for my eye drops soon. My side is hurting again. Maybe I should lie down. But I'm so freaking bored. Maybe I'll upload Mum's pictures to her website. Orrrr, I can spend this time memorizing Gamelan notes. Orrr, finish reading "The Man Of My Dreams" while I have the time. Oh faen, a senior nurse just came in and told me I can't eat till tomorrow. No, will have to see how tomorrow. I was like, grrrrrrrr.

Man, this is a really interesting chapter of my life. Even though the cause of the pain is still a mystery. Either appendics, or something to do with the ovary. & my mum was like, ehh, lucky you got two, still can have baby if you have to take out one, but the chances are slim. I was like, choy ah, choy, choy, choy ah. She had the nerve to say sucha thing. Pffffffft.

Oh yeah, I dropped my phone in the toilet bowl by accident while trying to take a urine sample. Sekali, plop! Look down, phone sinking. Jump up and go, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Why has my luck been this bad when it comes to my phone? First the lanyard, now... Sighs.

Guess that's all for now. Take care, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment