Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What If

Le Love just has the most beautiful pictures and stories.

Pretty tired. My side has been hurting since yesterday. It's the area next to your bellybutton. It hurts, seriously. Anyway, class gets boring-er and boring-er each day. The only times that I really have a lot of fun, a lot of smiles, a lot of laughters, are with Syai and the rest of the melayus; eat together during first break, lunching before Gamelan, during Gamelan, and walking home after Gamelan. I miss W35F, seriously. But training for Reflections really tire me out. I actually fell asleep in the bus this morning, and luckily, not on anyone's shoulder. Hahahaahahahahahahahaha. Shhhh.

Right, see the boy in the picture below? He's my nephew!! Hadi is his name. Muhammad Lutfihadi. Cute rigggggghhhhtttttt????????? I feel like hugging him right now. OMG. He's so freaking cute. With the specs and his bogey smile. OMG. I have a couple of videos of him, will upload them another time. He calls me Kakak!! Yay!!! Hahah. The little girl next to him is my sister, by the way. Imagine your aunt being 2 years younger than you. I'm like, O.O. Hahah.

Mygawd, it hurts. Whyyy??

But what if I need you baby?
Would you even try to save me?
Or would you find some lame excuse to never be true?
What if I said I loved you?
Would you be the one to run to?
Or would you watch me walk away without a fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment