Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ayat-Ayat Cinta

I like somebody's Twitter.

& so, today's Indonesian movie was Ayat-Ayat Cinta. I bawled my eyes out. Haha. Now I'm having a freaking flu. Pfffft. But seriously. It was freaking sad. & it's so religious. Something different for once. Next would be Ketika Cinta Bertasbih, but sadly, they don't have the movie on Youtube 'cause it was just released this year on June 11. So I'll probably try and find the dvd or something. Hmm, what's for tomorrow? Maybe Butterfly?

I changed my blogskin back to the previous one. Syai's words saddened me, and he had a point. But even so, we all still have to move on, somehow. Cheer up, brader!!

I've been listening to drama all day. My freaking maid complained all about her friend who accused her of stealing her friend's friend's boyfriend who is actually my maid's boyfriend. Complicating, I know. Pffft. & a few hours ago, I found out that, my aunt brought the baby to see a bomoh because of her endless cries. I was like, whaaaaaaaaat the? That woman is crazy, man. Dosa besar tau, ayooooh. Such are the people these days.

Sisto has been catching up with her prayers these days and I'm glad. It's either because it's the fasting month, or it's 'cause I irritate her to pray. Still, it's good improvement. :)

I think that Bunga Citra Lestari is hawt stuff.

I also think that Michael Jackson has a hawt body.

I also think that the Fahri guy from Ayat-Ayat Cinta is quite handsome.

I also really think that it's time I go to sleep. Hah!

Tuesday just couldn't come any faster.

Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna
Cinta ini tak mungkin ku cegah
Ayat-ayat cinta bercerita
Cintaku padamu

No comments:

Post a Comment