Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eiffel...I'm In Love

It's been a while since I took a picture with this little girl. Heh. This was taken at the bazaar, while waiting for Cik Jal to come back from buying air Katira (sp?).

Anyway, I'm currently watching Eiffel...I'm In Love on Youtube. For now, I'm on part 16. Am really loving this movie. Seriously. Ahmad just had to spoil the suspense. -.- But never mind. I'm already past the part where the guy kissed the freaking girl. So, like duh, guy likes girl.

OMG! It's at the Paris part now!!!!! OMG, superrrr sweeeeetttt baaaanget.

Finished it!! Am loving it lots! I think it's better than AADC. Okay, fine, they're equally as good!! OMG, soooooooooooooo friggin' sweeeeeeet!!! Last part was definitely the best. Heh. Heh. Heh.

It's 2.47 now!! This was a really cute movie! I want more!!!

I think I'll change the blog skin tomorrow or something. Too tired now.

I think I'll forever remember this movie. The hero and heroine fits the whole damn movie. Me looooooves!

I can't wait for tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment