Sunday, August 30, 2009

& when I thought everything couldn't be more perfect
reality just had to ruin it for me.

I'm watching the videos of my W35F malay peeps just to cheer up
It works all the time but it makes me miss these people.
Never again would we be in the same class.
Maybe in the future, who knows?
But for now.
Sighs.

It's almost September.
Almost the day when I'll find out how serious it'll be.
How much damage five years made.

I still can't believe it's been 2 years since it happened.
You know what I'm talking about, Natasha.
Flag raising, on Racial Harmony Day.
I know it scared you.
It scared all the shit out of me too.
& you know, I don't want it to happen again.

I know I'm being paranoid
& I'm freaking out when there's nothing to worry about
But if you were in my place, if you went through what I went through,
you'll freak out too.

I don't know what to do now.
I'm so not in the mood for anything.
& it's good that Blogger behaved itself for now.
Just that, I can't upload any photo.

I still don't know what to do.
It's hard not to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment