Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Videos

I can't get over the Jamie Scott video of Standing In The Rain!! Each time I see his dimple, I go aaaaaaahhhhhhhh~~~~~!! Me wanna scream at his face like a damned fangirl but I can't 'cause I'm in class now. Bummer. Anyway, I'll upload three videos of yesterday at the library; the beginning, the nice one, and the skeleton hands one. There are more actually, but I'll just upload these three.

I seriously freaked out at this one. Man, so freaking skinny they look like freaking bones! I seriously need to go on a fattening diet. Fastfood is a big no no. Its the shortcut to all kinds of sicknesses. By the way, renovations are going on at home for the "public toilet". Orang kat bawah complain that the water from our toilet leaks through their ceiling, so we had no choice but to renovate the floor of the toilet. I'll take a picture of it when I get home. I forgot to take one yesterday. Hah.

Here's the link if you're curious to see who's Jamie Scott. Pure hawtness, dimples are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BrURplaQg

OMG. I FREAKING LOVE HIM!
I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HIS DIMPLES AND ANOOP'S TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment