Monday, July 27, 2009

Standing In The Rain

This is the first time that you hear Mirah scream and squeal.
Because of the rain.

It's been ages since I walked in the rain. The last time was way last year, drenched from head to toe, running for CCA meeting. Pretty fun.

But! Just now was something different. The saddest thing is, I was in slippers, and me being as clumsy as it is, would definitely make a fool of myself while walking to CWP. So, since Zul wanted to walk to CWP, I relied on the others to survive the walk. Grabbed Syai's sleeve, clutched Zul's bag, hug Mirah's arm and cling onto Ain, all at different times, with the shelter pillars to help me as I go along. I know the video is not clear, but you have to know, it was freezing, and Mirah was holding my arm so friggin' tight because she was using me as a shield so she wouldn't get wet. I don't mind, 'cause I love rain. But if you noticed in the video, we were barefooted. Ain, Zul and me took off our slippers.

I love today! Even though I came to school in a hungover state. Sarah could actually see how shagged I was. Well, considering how I slept at 1am plus. Oh! We FINALLY visited the piano and Ain FINALLY sang Unfaithful for me with the piano. I'll upload the many, many videos that Sarah took (without my permission!). It is only today that I realize that people are actually right about me being skinny. When I watched the videos, I noticed that my hands look like skeletons. I swear, it scared all the shit out of me.

Ain: Besok we going to the library during second break
Mirah: Besok aper?
Ain: Besok we going to the library during second break
Mirah: Besok aper?
Ain: Besok we going to the library during second break
Mirah: Besok aper?

Hilarious, man!! I had noodles in my mouth and I had a hard time struggling not to laugh or I'll choke. Mirah is asking a question that Ain just doesn't seem to answer. Freaking hilarious. I'm still laughing.

I remembered this song in the bus on the way home, as I tried not to freeze to death. Being rain-drenched and then, being in an air-conditioned bus = brain freeeeeze. Standing In The Rain by Jamie Scott And The Town. Sorta fits today.

I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF JAMIE SCOTT AND HE HAS DIMPLES!! OMG! I AM STARTING TO REALIZE THAT I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR GUYS WITH DIMPLES!! SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE!!

Hope you just don't stop praying when the waters fall
'Cause standing in the rain ain't gonna leave you dry
People say your love pure one of a kind
But standing in the rain ain't gonna leave you dry

No comments:

Post a Comment