Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Videos 2

I AM LAUGHING AT THE SINGING VIDEOS OF THE MALAY PEOPLE OF W35F RIGHT NOW.

BIG, BIG, MEGA-BIG SIZED SHOUTOUT TO MAISARAH KAMAL:
YOU MISSED OUT ON THE FUN TODAY. BIGTIME!

& SINCE MISTER SYAIFUL AMIRIL BIN AKU TAK TAU NAMER BAPAK DIER BUGGED ME ABOUT UPLOADING THE VIDEOS BY TODAY, I AM UPLOADING THEM RIGHT NOW.

EVERYONE, PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO THE WAY AZHAR LAUGHS.
CRACKS ME UP ALL THE TIME. OMG.
& ALSO NOTICE AHMAD PLEASE. FREAKING CRACKS ME UP TOO.
KINDA LIKE THIS SONG THOUGH.

MAN, TODAY IS FULL OF SURPRISES.
KINDA LIKE THIS SONG TOO!^^
& PLEASE WATCH ZUL DANCING IN THE LAST PART. OMG BYK-BYK.
MAN, I JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH MALAY STUFF I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS OF MY DAMNED LIFE.
BUT THERE WERE SOME SONGS THAT WERE FAMILIAR TO ME BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW THEM. SAD, MAN.

By the way, I have to freaking go to IKEA in the evening time again 'cause I didn't freaking know that IKEA has floods of ang mohs having dinner there. Hot shit sia.

I can't get over the videos!! So damn funny shit, man! But straightaway after that, I discovered something that freaking pissed me off. Nothing else but trouble at home. I don't know how my mum can stand this, 'cause I can't anymore.

I need air. This house suffocates me.

I feel like going on a cross-country biking trip. Maybe Pasir Ris to East Coast? Anybody want in?

EDITTED:

Ahmad and Ain make a nice singing couple!!!!

EDITTED AGAIN:

Ahmad is damn explosive! & he has a not bad voice. :) Yeah, I'm watching the videos over and over. Every joke of Syai remains brand-new, how weird is that????? Hahaha. Night, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment