Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hanging By A Moment

I'm not uploading the videos of today now. 'Cause I noticed that lately, I've been uploading only videos, and not pictures. So, I'll upload some pictures of the past week.

So, Mirah and me went to IKEA on Tuesday to get some stuffs. Got lost and all, had to keep refering to the damn map. & we went in circles on the ground floor. Freaking place didn't have to be as complicated as a maze.

& this! It freaking broke!!! I can't find these kind anywhere else!! & this is the only coloured one I have left, 'cause somebody lost my other three. Shit, man.

OHMYGOD, GAMELAN SO ROCKED! I have no idea what you call this instrument. I asked Mirah but she forgot what it's called. & surprisingly for me, it was easy to play, that is, once you've gotten the hang of it. Like, the numbers, for example. Ain was so damn cute at the back with the big gongs. Hahahahahaaha. & oh! Sarah said she would join Gamelan too! Best ah!

& now, highlight of the day. When Syai was talking about this yesterday, I didn't believe him. I wanted to check it out myself yesterday, but didn't have the time to. Then, this morning, I bumped into Mirah at the bus-stop, so we walked into South Agora together and there it was! My picture on display for the Wellness whatever thing. I was soooooooo freaking happy!! Took pictures of it but it was dark so the pictures were dark. Then, out of excitement, I screamed in the damned lift in front of Mirah, and she said I lost my head already because of the photo. Then, during lunch break, Sarah suggested we went to South Agora so we went and I got to admire the display again! & Sarah took a picture of me at my proudest moment. OMG!!! I still can't believe it! The last time I had my pictures up in an exhibition was back in... 2006. & the last time I submitted pictures for a competition was SYPA 2008. I didn't win anyway, which was okay, 'cause I expected it anyway. So, when Syai was talking about the picture, I found it hard to believe. That's why I was so freaking.... shocked/surprised/happy/high and in a freakishly super good mood since weeks. & the whole day!! No trouble when I got home, which is really, really rare.


I'm under interrogation by Syaiful Amiril bin aku terlupe name bapak dier right now. Sighs.

I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
& I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

No comments:

Post a Comment