Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three Cheers For Five Years



This boy is awesome! So young and talented! Me is envious!
Someone teach me guitar!!!!!!!!

Anyways, W35F with formal outfits today. Smart smart smart mamats. Hahaha. I actually wore a dress! That's like 2 dresses in a month! I broke my damn record. I've never worn a skirt or a dress or any girlie stuff for school or whatever event. & this is like..... dotdotdot banyak banyak.

I should kill Sarah for rubbing it in for my interview with her team. Eunice and Ber were okay, but Sarah was like damn sexy gangster la. Make me sweat my dress. Walao, cari pasal only. Suddenly during interview, so loud and so much to say. Hahahahaha. But she damn awesome la. Imagine if we all change class and I can't find anyone like Sarah. But then, why would there be anyone like Sarah? She's so original, no one can copy her. There, I'm being so nice, so Sarah, tomorrow must blanja me Subway cookie 'cause I harumkan your nama. Heh. :)

Am uploading the pictures today to FB. Credits to Faci Paul for the awesome, awesome, awesomeness group photos.

If you were me, what would you do? Would you be able to live with this cruel reality? What I don't need now is your sympathy. What I need now is your understanding. You probably wouldn't be alive if you were me. I'm still trying to be strong, and it's tough, to tell you the truth. But I still have to accept this damned truth, because no matter what I do, nothing can be changed. This is for forever.

Have always love this part of the lyrics.

I thought with a month of apart
Together would find us an opening
& moonlight would provide the spark
& that I would stumble across the key
Or break down the door to your heart
Forever could see us not you and me
& you'd help me out of the dark
& I'd give my heart as an offering

No comments:

Post a Comment