Monday, July 20, 2009

Anyone Else But You

Some morning to kickstart my Monday. I won't talk about it. Blah!

School was pretty much the same, I was a little high. & out of nowhere, we had a green martian. Inside joke, those in Team 3 would get it. *winkwink* Sarah and me laughed our big asses off at the green martian. OMG. && out of nowhere, we developed this sort of saying, "What you want??"

Story: I was busy preparing the slides for presentation when suddenly Sarah msn-ed me. & these words automatically came out of my mouth; "*Tsk* What she want?" & gawd, the way Sarah stared unbelievably at me, 'cause she was right next to me. I was apologetic, I really didn't mean it, but it was funny as hell !!!! All of a sudden, out of nowhere, "what she waaant?" I'm still laughing at it.

Let's talk about my Sunday morning. AWESOMEness!!!!!! I woke up from an unbelievably wonderful dream. I've forgotten some details so I'll just try to recall it as best I can.

In this dream, I have this two good guy friends, who are actually best friends with each other. The thing they have in common the most, is that they were both in love with me. (I'm not bragging, but this was really the dream.) Their names are Hadi and Ryan (pronounced as Riyan), both Malays. I happened to be in a relationship with Hadi, and poor Ryan is heartbroken. :( Blahblahblah, deeper in the dream, I happen to be very close to Hadi's nenek (seriously!!!). & even deeper, Hadi died in an accident. It was heartbreaking. So blahblahblah, Ryan comforted me and all. Skali one day, I received an anonymous call. & whoever that was was singing the Anyone Else But You song, but with different lyrics, just that the 'I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you' line is still there. & since Hadi happened to be a real good singer and guitar player, I thought it was him. It was his voice. So I went to his nenek and told her. Now, this is the part I don't quite remember. So blahblahblah, I ended up confronting Ryan about the call, 'cause it was actually him. He and Hadi were actually in a band. & erm, he confessed his love?? So yeah, this was the dream. Two guys who were in love with me = something that would never happen but = a nice dream to wake up from = the feeling that I can still be loved by someone.

Hahahahahhaa. Just something to share. Now, I have lotsa things to do. Like, handling my mum's website, getting my RJ done, iron out my outfit for tomorrow, type out some stuffs for my mum... so I gotta go.

You are always trying to keep it real
I'm in love with how you feel
I don't see what anyone can see
In anyone else... but you

No comments:

Post a Comment