Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Girl Next Door

Surpreese, Sarah! Bet you forgot 'bout this one.

I came home pretty early today, which is very rare. But it's good 'cause I feel exhausted today, weirdly enough. I feel more tired than the rest of the days, as though the weight of the world is sitting on my shoulders. But, I laughed my ass off in the kitchen just now, for the first time in a while, being at home. Bibik and Nabilah were hilarious. Story:

Bibik was teaching Nabilah, my two-year-old cousin the ABC. So they went:

Bibik: Ketot! A for...
Nabilah: Apple!
Bibik: B for...
Nabilah: BIBIK!!!
Bibik: *shocked* Haaaah????

We were all caught off-guard, 'cause I swear, no one taught Nabilah that. Blur and shocked for a few seconds, before bursting into laughters. Adorable-ness!!!

Read this. I'm so darn touched.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090720/tts-britain-spain-love-offbeat-cac1e9b.html

She gets the top bunk, I'm sleeping on the floor
She's Miss America, and I'm just the girl next door

No comments:

Post a Comment