Monday, July 27, 2009

What Hurts The Most

I took my first sip of wine last night
To drown all this pain

Sometimes, when you're suffering, and you think nobody's ever there for you, you realize that you're wrong. Because the truth is, if your family can't be there for you, your friends always are. Gotta thank Syai for that. In the middle of the night, with only the nenek keropok to accompany me. Hahaha.



This video is freaking sad shit. While I chatted with Syai and Nat, I listened to this and just can't stop crying. Every single time I played it, I'll cry all over again. Too much emotion. & I didn't know Anoop has dimples! I love dimples!

This made my night. But it didn't last. Still, I appreciate it.

I might be back later. I might not. Gonna go to the library to the piano with Ain during break. Finally.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

No comments:

Post a Comment