Monday, July 6, 2009

Que Sera Sera

Wednesday was brought forward to 25th September because I have UT on that day. I don't know if this is good or bad news. Maybe it being sooner would have been better, but having to wait might be better too. I don't have to worry about it much. Eh, sia. 25th Sept is bulan puasa! Cool, cool.

Today is friggin' crazy, to finally be back at school. New maths faci is a wee bit better, but he talks too much. & he makes really lame jokes. & all of a sudden, Reuben got a 'ribbon' for his name.

There were a few confessions made today. Haha, coolness. Ate takoyaki with Mirah and Ain. Somehow, the topic was about our past and present friendships. I thought hard about Ain's words, but I really am not sure of what I should do. But it's nice to have people to talk to about your problems and doubts. I'm really happy whenever I'm with them all, the guys included. & can you believe my right foot sank into a HOLE at the pasar malam????

Mirah made a confession, and I made one too. It's friggin' cool!! Haha. Shh, secret. She's a confused girl now, but I'm telling her to let everything fall into place. Dunno if she'd listen, I was never one with good advices. Hah!

I took a few videos today. Gang raping is back, and Syai was the first victim! Wheepees!! Haha. I'm being so mean. He still remembers the bet, dammit. Right, until here then. I was so tired today, I actually slept in the bus! Haha. Lucky Anna woke me up with her sms. Tomorrow's team is with Bernub, my BLG buddy! Haha.

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be, will be

No comments:

Post a Comment