Sunday, July 5, 2009

Love Drunk

I hoped for the impossible. Now I'm the one who gets hurt.

Did nothing much today except read. I borrowed a couple of books from the library yesterday before Dad picked us up to have such an exciting Saturday afternoon. Blood Brothers turned out to be an indeed page-turning novel. I read the afternoon away and only stopped at about 4 'cause my eye was leaking tears again. Really, it's an amazing book, and I've only read like, 5 chapters. As I read, I couldn't help thinking that I had a lot in common with the main character, Clay, even though he was a guy. Our friendship issues were almost exactly the same. Blah, I don't wanna talk about it.

I forgot to upload the last video of Kranji yesterday. I just realized that lately, I've been very interested in videoing people and stuff. Maybe we should really get our videocamera fixed. At least, put it to good use. Now, who the hell spoilt that bloody videocam? I think it's me, haha. Hais. Anyways, here is the video. Enjoy.

School's tomorrow. Wheeps! :)

I noticed that I've been very hostile towards her. I find me being very childish about it, but I just can't help it. Number 1, she's bloody irritating. Number 2, she's irritating at the wrong times. Number 3, she pawned my mother's bloody stuff without permission. Who can bloody forgive that, you tell me?

Nawh, I won't talk about it. But I'll try to act as best I could, that I have no idea about what she's done. Me and Sisto were not supposed to know, and Dad doesn't know that we know. But the deadline's tomorrow. Bloody $3800, fall down from the sky tomorrow, kay?

Yay, my mum's gonna be bringing home Wanton Noodles from her cooking class today! Wheeps! Darn, it's only almost 6 and it's so damn dark. Think it's gonna rain again. Cloudy skies, bad omen, bad omen. But wait, rain = rezeki. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow morning.

War of the Worlds on Channel 5 later! A must catch!

I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I'll love you forever
Forever is over

No comments:

Post a Comment