Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Like A Knife

I guess Ain's words yesterday finally sank in. & to make it worse, I had a full report on how THAT BLOODY WOMAN acted yesterday for her first day of maternity leave. & I found out too that my parents talked to HER, about the pawn thing and how she's not doing her part in contributing to pay for the bills, "duit makan" and stuff like that. Like, obviously, my dad can't be the only one who pays for everything, that wouldn't be fair to him, considering how there's like, 12 people living in the house. Besides, they're bloody expecting the arrival of their fourth child this Thursday. & I'm gonna make sure my parents are not the ones who take care of the hospital bills. They've done that thrice, and I'll make sure they won't do it again. They've done too much, and they've done enough to help. Now that family is stepping over my parents' heads.

I'll be back again. Just feel like letting out my feelings.

'cause today, you walked out of my life
'cause today, your words felt like a knife

No comments:

Post a Comment