Friday, July 24, 2009

Notice Me

You know this girl. You've seen her somewhere.
No, your mind is playing tricks on your mind.
You don't know her any more than I do.
& I so love her studded vest la.

I guess good days for me will never end well. I seem to always hear about the bad stuffs that the other family did on good days such as today. Any other day, nothing. It's frustrating, it drives me crazy. I don't know how I can stand this anymore. It's just too much now. & it'll be continuing for another two years. Yes, the other family will be staying in my house for another two years. & THAT"S BAD NEWS. They're treating this house like a hotel, come and go anytime they want, eat anything they want, 'cause my parents are paying for everything. The woman is clever at making up excuses just so she could stay. She says she'll do the things she says she'll do, but she'll never do it. Like her hutang to my parents? Never did pay. Living in this house is an advantage for her, 'cause she can spend her damn money on unimportant stuffs like that Coach bag she just bought for no reason. Argh. I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Sam's birthday is tomorrow. Happy 18th, dude! Even though you may not read this! Hahah. Love today, but it just didn't deserve to end the way it did. I'll upload Sam's tau pok pictures on FB over the weekend. I'm really too lazy right now.

& talking to Eunice always makes me smile. She learnt a new word today, by the way: Hairy-di-tary. (: Go figure.

I'll end with a: PWWWWSSSHHHH, PWWWSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! *Inside joke* :))))

I've given everything, I loved you endlessly
But when it comes to me, you don't even notice me

No comments:

Post a Comment