Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Kampung Life Experience (Part 2)

We passed by a few interesting farms before the goat farm. Frog farm, fireflies farm (not sure if it's really the real thing) and a bird farm too. I wanted to go to the bird farm but Dad was afraid the smelly odour might make Farah throw up again, which was what we assume had made her throw up in the first place. So Dad suggested going to watch the people dig for shellfish and we went for it. Little did we know that Dad had a plan of going INTO the water. It's at Kranji by the way, a park called (somethingsomething) Battle Site, next to a bridge. & there were people camping there too. You could see the Senoko incineration plant from where you are, as well as Johor itself. Pretty cool. So anyway, here are the videos I took, even though my phone battery was at like, 19%. I'm surprised it lasted. Haha.

I'd like to add something before we continue. I know I sound damn irritating in the videos, even I myself find my voice so bloody irritating. But say and think what you like about me, 'cause this is just the way I am with my family. When you're in your comfort zone, you tend to be more open. & Sisto was hilarious. Haha. Faen!

I swear to God, this was one helluva good experience. For once, you experience a kind of like a kampung life, and you just get away from your fast-paced, stressful life by "chillaxing" (as Sisto would put it) with your family, feeling the wind play with your hair and breathing in the sweet, fresh air. This was a new and super cool experience. The driest among the four of us was Farah. She cheated! Dad carried her all the way. The next time I get to go there again, I'll bring a bucket, nets, boots and a hat. Friggin' hot, even though it was very windy.


We end with pictures. I look forward to going there again, this time, with a whole bunch of kids in tow. Haha. I'd love to scare Nabilah into the black shores. She's so penakut. She clung onto me like a koala bear just now when we watched Kuntilanak 2 on Sensasi. Haha. By the way, Sisto and I made up a song when we walked back to shore.

I love you
You love me
This is so bloody disgusting

Sing it to the tune of that Barney song. We sang a few songs too, until the part where the sand got so stinkin' deep. More screaming, and Dad tricked us also. "Go there, go there. Tak dalam sangat." Padahal dalam sey. Sisto yelled first, then me 'cause I stepped on a shell or something. & worse, people were staring at us like we were friggin' crazy. Hahahahahahaha.

I wasn't even ready sey. Sisto looks really cute. Dad & Farah; Sisto & MoiMother-in-training; goat homes; my wet jeans

That's all for today, people. If I even have people reading this blog. Haha. Bonded a lot with Dad today. It's been a while. You don't get daddies like this that often, so I count myself lucky.

It is a wise father that knows his own child - William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment