Friday, July 10, 2009

Little Wonders

It was nice to be back at school, even for just one hour. Syai disturbed me like, almost as soon as I stepped in the bloody class. & I learnt that he wasn't serious when he said he wasn't gonna kacau us anymore. I still have 3 weeks into the bet. Bummer. But I deserve it. T_T

Taggie board is up! & I finally read a good number of pages into Blood Brothers. Clay becomes more and more me as I read. It's a weird thing that an author created a character's life that happened to be almost the same as mine. To read your own life, the feeling is damn wow. Never mind, it's hard to explain.

I'm fricking tired. & these tears never stop falling and they're out of my control. Ever tried not wiping away your tears and leaving them there on your cheeks to dry? I've done that. Because I don't wanna waste tissues. Save the planet, ya know.... Haha.

The baby's coming home tomorrow. Major bummer.

& my eye is feeling slightly better. Alhamdulillah...

If it's me you need to turn to, we'll get by
It's the heart that really matters in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment