Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hanya Kau Yang Mampu

I've been stuck to this song since I watched the video on TV, either on Suria or Sensasi, not sure which. It's really, really sedaaaaaaap, and even Mirah likes it. It's really sad, by the way, and um... did he really play the piano??? I wish I could play, ya know, without looking down at the keys, like him. & my piano is friggin' spoilt sia!!! *pissedpissedpissed* & I broke my shades!!! *pisserpisserpisser*

Baby Keisha's pictures are in! I visited TMC yesterday with Mum, Dad and Farah. Sisto couldn't come 'cause she has a high fever. & Keisha looks more to Cik Jal. Very chinese-y. Mata sepet la. I took a lot of videos too, but I'll upload them when I feel less lazy. Haha. Here's a picture of Keisha, pronounced as Kai-shah, for the world.

I noticed that all babies smell the same. The kind of powdery smell. I don't know, I can't describe it well 'cause only new-born babies have that smell. Maybe it's the minyak talon, but maybe not? I don't know la, go smell a baby yourself!!

I become another Kakak. Bummer.

Cerita tentang masa lalu
Cerita tentang kau dan aku
Kini tinggal hanya kenangan
Kau abadi di dalam hatiku

Harusnya takkan ku biarkan engkau pergi
Membuat ku terpuruk rasa ingin mati
Derita yang mendera kapan akan berakhir
Hanya engkau yang mampu taklukkan hatiku

No comments:

Post a Comment