Friday, July 10, 2009

Friendship

I don't know why but somehow, maintaining old friendships is hard when you're in different schools. Syed is making an effort to keep in touch though. He messages me once in a while, and I'll be surprised each and every time 'cause he's so random. I need to keep trying to do the same thing with my friends.

Anyway, I'll just post up my old pictures, back back way back in secondary school. Just before I go to school for UT. I was supposed to go for school itself, but Dad didn't allow me to just because the doctor gave me a 2-day MC. Bummer.

March 2009, CSS Sports Meet
Pasir Ris Park '09
Pasir Ris Park `09
Prom Nite Maskardia `08
Graduation Day `08
Midnight wish on my 17th
Teachers' Day Gifts
Racial Harmony Day '08
Fort Canning Park Photography '08
Taman Warisan Photography '08
Taman Warisan Photography '08
'07 Birthday Presents
'07 KL & Cameron Highlands Geog Trip
1st June `06 - Zoo & Orchard Photography

Beautiful memories from Sec 5, all the way down to Sec.3.
It's too sad they're over.

Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance - RabindranathTagore

No comments:

Post a Comment