Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You Are Not Alone

The earlier post was done in school but I didn't manage to publish it because rpnet sucks.



Zul and Syai are so friggin' dead when I come to school tomorrow. Sisto saw the note thingy that they wrote on my msn. She thought I was crazy to actually write that. She even thought it was really me who did it. But I gotta keep my cool, just like Sarah always says.

Wai duu ai miss sains fair-see soh march?

Hahahaha. My eye hurts like faen la. I'm so tired, the shower didn't do me any good. I'm "crying" again. Which reminds me, just now in school, I was so pathetic la. But I gotta thank Sarah for being there, even though she was quiet all the way.

& I feel so old lor. A few months ago, I was a kakak. In two days' time, I'll be another kakak. Although it'll be a while till they start calling me kakak, still, it's official. But not forgetting that I'm already a makcik. I have a nephew and a niece, because my cousin married young, like early 20s. I was already a makcik when I was only in Primary 4!!! Imagine that!! They call me kak, for now. But their mum insists that they call me cik. Like, faen it la. Cik is so........... minah.

& Sisto is laughing like a crazy monyet right now at some Youtube videos. & I'm bidding my farewell to MJ. Have always loved this song. 2nd best next to Earth Song.

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment