Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thunder

I friggin' almost died today!!!!!

Lightning struck just a few hundred metres away from me and Sisto when we were walking home from the clinic. Sisto's reaction was to hug me. Mine was: "Fiiiiisssshh!!! *panic* Run, idiot!" To get the hell away from the big longkang.

It sucks to wear shades the whole freaking day just to protect my eye from bright lighting. I have a bottle of eye drops, a tube of eye cream and pills to ease the itch from the doctor, all at 34 bucks. The pills would make me drowsy, and THANK GOD they're tiny.

By the way, Putri Keisha Qistina finally arrived at 1718hours today, weighing at 3.1 kg. Cik Jal said she look alot like Nabilah; thick, curly, black curls and fair-skinned. ENVY. Babies have it easy, fair skin, I mean. Yay! I have another baby to photograph, bringing the total to 3 babies. This will be the.... 5th baby, whose growth I will be witnessing. She's coming home on Saturday. I hope I sleep like a dead person. Imagine waking up in the dead of the night to the cries of a baby? I doubt I can stand it.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder
& I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
& bring on the thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment