Friday, May 21, 2021


 I miss you dearly.
Over the years, as we get on with our lives, we think of our lost ones lesser.
I admit, I think of you lesser now but when I do think of you, the sadness still hits me very hard.
I don’t know why I’m writing this but I just want to put this here for memory’s sake.
I miss your smile, your laughter and your gruff voice.
And I’ll always remember your last piece of advice to me that I’ve always held on to.

With everything that’s happening in my life currently, I do wonder if I should take a step back just to put everything into a clearer perspective for me
Am I overworking myself? Am I under a lot of stress and pressure from various aspects in my life?
I guess I’ll just use this weekend to wind down and reflect.
Instead of doing work-related stuff, I should focus on t4t instead.

With the COVID-19 virus just raging on and on, things have not been picking up and I do worry for the future. I wonder whether this was meant to happen to the world. Was this pre-destined? The answer is probably yes. I guess I just need to have faith in Allah that things will be better for all of us, slowly, some day but surely.

InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment