Monday, November 9, 2015

Salam!

I know it's been a while since the last proper post. Let's steer away from the emotional roller coaster that is my life at the moment and talk about the above because everyone needs a breather from stressed times. :)

Watched Wandali with my family + Nafisah & Shahrul last night and it was mind blasting! The energy that continued building throughout the entire show, the combination of the 3 types of Gamelan and the powerful energy from the performers themselves. Yeah, my boyfriend was one of them up there and he still amazes me with his drumming skills. *inserts heart eyes* I've been so attuned to his Javanese drumming and used to watch him from my position at the gongs. It's been so long and I can't even remember the last time I touched the Javanese gongs. Seeing them last night brought back too many memories. :O

Anywaysssss, mandatory ticket shot below!


Favourite part of the show just cause it's Rampak.
I felt so happy watching this!

It's been a while since we had a nice couple shot like this.
& one that he smiles properly for.
I really miss this guy.

 We deserved to watch this show after such a hectic and tiring 2 weeks. Well, not me exactly but my parents and sisters. They were the ones who helped with my grandpa more than I did. By the time I came home from work, they were changing shifts with each other and I only helped out with whatever they needed passing on with or just cleaning the house because they just didn't have time to.

I need to talk to someone about this. All this penned up feelings, this helplessness. They told me it's not my fault but, no matter how hard I try, I just feel like he doesn't want me there because I can't help him enough.

I guess that's it. Till next time, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment