Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fix You

& just like that, he returned to Allah.
It's surreal how that same morning I was taking care of him and he left us in the late afternoon.

How strong my parents have been throughout this whole month.
Sacrificing so much for him.
How my mother pulled herself together after breaking down when he drew his last breath.
How my dad supported her throughout.

You learn a lot about your family (and extended family) when a loved one gets critically ill.
My parents and sisters, we've done our part, the best we could.
No matter how helpless I used to feel, I hope my part was enough to show that I cared about him.

It was a 2 month battle since the onset.
I miss him already and it's only been 2 days.
How I healed from Angah's demise, I'm not sure.
But whatever I did, I hope I can do the same because it's all I can do not to cry overtime I think about him.

Until here.
I know it'll get better.
We grieve, and we move on because we have to.
The only way is forward.
:)

When you try your best but you don't succeed 
When you get what you want but not what you need 
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep 
Stuck in reverse 

When the tears come streaming down your face 
When you lose something you can't replace 
When you love someone but it goes to waste 
Could it be worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment