Monday, September 28, 2015


I've never tried so hard to be strong since Angah's cancer.
But this breaks my heart.
As I stared at his weak body on that bed, his quivering lips and trembling fingers, 
it was all I could do to hold back the tears.
I even had to whisper to myself "Be strong, you can do this." 
because Aunty Yoyo was there.

I only started crying as I walked from the hospital to Simei MRT.
The surgery successfully removed the cancerous part of his colon.
But they also discovered that the cancer had spread to different parts of his lungs.
And there's nothing the doctors can do for him.
After this 24 hours observation in SICU, he'll be undergoing chemotherapy.
The doctor says he has to try chemo.
After watching Angah go through chemo, I'm worried for him because I'm not sure if he can take it because of his age.

I'm praying hard for him.
We all are.
I can't lose hope that he'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment